David Siegel CEO, Pillar Project with a crash introduction to tokenomics and the future of ICOs on the main stage at Chainges conference in Amsterdam on 4-5 may 2018.
Introduction to Tokenomics
Web pioneer, author, and serial entrepreneur. He is the CEO of 20|30 and led the team to a successful ICO of the Pillar Project in July, 2017, raising more than $20 million. The project is now operating in London and Vilnius. David is working with his expanding team on a portfolio of new products including the PIllar Wallet and Personal Data Locker.
Pillar Unconference (free)
Vilnius Lithuania, 15th – 22nd July 2018
Blockchain + Crypto + Entrepreneurship
- Learn from business leaders, blockchain pioneers, and crypto natives
- Get the latest on ICOs, tokens, and the Pillar ecosystem
- Hack, build, and experiment for a week with the Pillar team
- Join daily masterclasses, workshops, talks, and panel discussions from the experts
- Team up with hundreds of Pillaristas and be part of the movement
- Unconference is FREE – All you need to pay for is your flights and lodging
Unagenda means the conference is yours to shape. Every morning we meet and vote on how the day will evolve without comiting in advance. This way we stay flexible and the week is shaped by attendees.
“The first year was about building a platform, the second year is about creating an ecosystem. Join the unconference to build your business and transform your community”
David Siegel, Founder and CEO of The Pillar Project